Thursday, January 21, 2010

Birthday Blooms

Last week my husband and girlies blessed me with a wonderful birthday : special homemade cards, a new polk-a-dotted dish scrubber (that I wanted!), $$$ (no, actually Euros), eating out, messages from friends and family, and phone calls from others!



These were the first Gerbera daisies I've had since living in Portugal. My girls wanted to have 2 pink ones included, and Dad obliged! They are awesome, except they didn't come with the little wires for support like I've had in the States. So you can guess how they were looking after a couple of days!  Then I remembered a great new vase set that my friend Tanya (a professional decorator) had gifted me with. It was the right thing for the job:



No more droopy daisies! Will this encourage frequent visits to the local florista?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...