Friday, December 3, 2010

Need some ideas?

Being that I like to share ideas with others, I couldn’t NOT tell you about this amazing Christmas crafting e-zine (is that a word?) called Inspired Ideas by Amy Powers. Full of decorating and gift ideas from people like Mary Engelbreit, Jenny B Harris {love her embroidery designs} and others I don’t know as well but am enamored by their creativity. Even if you don’t like to make things the settings for the pictures are inspiring themselves!

Wish I could show you a couple of these but you’ll just have to go see things like:

  • An advent calendar made from a 24 count muffin tin pan
  • Glittery village houses made from cereal boxes
  • Holly berry garland that kids can make from felt
  • Burlap and lace door vase
  • A yo-yo Christmas tree!

Many have templates and downloadable freebies too!

On one of the ads I read what might be my new favorite motto:

This is not a mess. This is potential.

Thank you Jerusalem Greer!

I’ll have to let you know if I get around to making any of these beautiful things. Love to know if you do to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...