Sunday, February 24, 2013

Grid for How to Think

Lately, I’ve seemed to be tempted to walk in unbelief or hopelessness about a situation. Thankfully I am reading a great book called Living From the Unseen by Wendy Backlund that challenges my wrong thinking. In Chapter Five, she speaks about “thinking on purpose…whatever is of good report.”

This really hit home with me that there are so many things that God has faithfully done for us, things we never would have imagined, that why do I doubt now? So, I had this idea to make a grid of all the things we should think about from Philippians 4:8 that I could fill in and post somewhere for me to remember!

think grid

It is nothing fancy at all but I thought it might be helpful to someone else too. You can download or print the grid by clicking the link below. It will open in Google docs where there is an arrow to download or a printer icon to print.

Think on These Things Grid

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this Jenni! I printed it off - I need it too:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...